2017 LSA Annual Conference
May 4-6, 2017
Registration is now open for the 2017 LSA Annual Conference! Below you will find information on key deadlines, rates, and resources for participants. We look forward to welcoming you in Washington, DC this May. Unless otherwise noted, all meals, sessions and events will take place at the Capital Hilton.
Registration for the LSA Annual Conference can be completed online before April 21, 2017. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions for how to best prepare for the Conference.
- Full Conference (Individual) $520 before March 24, 2017 | $590 standard rate
- Full Conference (Group of 4+) $490 standard rate
- Two-day (Thursday/Friday or Friday/Saturday) $490 standard rate
- Daily (Thursday or Friday) $350 standard rate
- Saturday Only $50 standard rate
- Guest Meals Only $285 standard rate
Deadlines & Key Dates
- Early bird registration rate expires on March 24, 2017.
- Online registration closes on April 21, 2017.
- We kindly request that all outstanding registration balances are paid in full by April 21, 2017. For those applying for CEU credits, any balances that result from onsite transactions will need to be paid in full by May 15, 2017 in order for CEU credits to be processed.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Continuing education credits are offered for offered for Nursing Home Administrator and Social Workers and are complimentary. In order to receive credit for CEUs, any outstanding balances must be paid in full by May 15, 2017.
Any cancellations must be received in writing via email. Please call 202-499-5836 with any questions. All refunds will be processed by LSA after receiving written notice from attendees.
By March 10: Full refund
Between March 10 and April 14: Full refund less $80 processing fee
After April 14: No refunds for cancellations received after April 14