Below you can find presentations and other resources specific to the 2018 Annual Conference.
Tuesday, May 1
Wednesday, May 2
- Collaborating for Change: How Foundations are Empowering Nonprofits to be Change Agents
- Collaborating for Chage: Jane Carmody Slides
- Sellf-Driving Cars: Fostering Independence and Mobility for Seniors and People with Disabilitiees
- Strengthening Congregational Connections
- High Impact Fundraising
- How to Make Value-Based Care Work for Your Organization
- Innovative Approaches to Child Welfare Case Practice
Thursday, May 3
While we try our best to accommodate our guests by providing full speaker presentations, we do value and protect the privacy of our speakers. All presentations are not guaranteed to be listed here. Presentations may also be modified and/or adjusted to best serve our guests and speakers. If you'd like specific information on reaching out to a speaker, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.