2016 CEO Academy
January 31-February 3, 2016
Carefree Resort and Conference Center
General | Agenda | Speakers | Registration | Travel | Scholarships | Look Who's Coming | Resources
Registration is now CLOSED for the 2016 CEO Academy. If you need immediate assistance with your registration, please contact Mary Koster or call 202-499-5836.
Below you will find information on key deadlines, rates and resources for participants. We look forward to seeing you in warm and sunny Carefree, Arizona. Unless otherwise noted, all meals, sessions and events will take place at the Carefree Resort.
Your full registration fee includes attendance to all sessions, networking events (Sunday welcome reception, Monday group dinner) and conference meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks on Mon.-Tues.-Wed.). Registration does not include lodging.
LSA Member CEOs & Associate Member CEOs
- Early bird rate: $699 through November 20, 2015
- Standard rate: $799 November 21, 2015-January 18, 2016
- Standard rate: $899*
Guest Meals only
The "Guest Meals Only" registration fee includes attendance for meals and networking events only.
- Standard rate: $250
Meals and network events at the 2016 CEO Academy:
- Sunday welcome reception
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks on Monday
- Monday group dinner
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks on Tuesday
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks on Wednesday
Deadlines & Key Dates
- Early bird registration rate (applicable to Members/Associate Members) ends on November 20, 2015.
- Cancellations received by December 15, 2015 are applicable for a full refund. Cancellations received between December 16, 2016 and January 15, 2016 are applicable for a full refund less a processing fee of $80. Refunds cannot be processed for cancellations received after January 15, 2016.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing to Mary Koster, or 100 Maryland Avenue NE Suite 500, Washington, DC 20002, c/o Mary Koster. Please call 202-499-5836 with any questions.
- The deadline to secure your lodging at the Carefree Resort is January 8, 2016.
- Online registration for the Academy closes on January 18, 2016.
- We kindly request that all outstanding balances be paid in full by January 15, 2016. For those applying for CEU credits, any balances that result from onsite transactions need to be paid in full by February 19, 2016 in order for CEUs to be processed.
Continuing education credits are offered for offered for Nursing Home Administrator and Social Workers and are complimentary for Members and Associate Members. Otherwise, the cost is $45 for each CEU type. In order to receive credit for CEUs, any outstanding balances must be paid in full by February 19, 2016.
A limited number of scholarships are available to new CEOs that have joined the LSA system from December 2014 through November 2015. The scholarships cover the cost of registration and lodging. Lodging will be provided to scholarship attendees at the Spirit in the Desert retreat center. For more information, please contact Alesia Frerichs, Vice President of Member Engagement, at AFrerichs@lutheranservices.org.
*Please note the non-member registration type is not eligible for discounts on registration fees or scholarships. If you are interested in Associate Membership, please visit: http://www.lutheranservices.org/AssociateMembership.