2017 CEO Academy
January 29-February 1, 2017
Safety Harbor Resort and Spa
105 North Bayshore Drive, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
The 2017 CEO Academy will take place at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa. This quaint community boasts a famous resort, distinctive shops, award winning restaurants & pubs and plenty of family fun. There is something for everyone, from beautiful parks laden with historical significance and nature's artwork, to cultural venues for the cosmopolitan visitor.
Room Rates & Reservations
Standard Room Single or Double Occupancy: $139.00 per night
Additional person(s): $10.00 per night
To reserve your room at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa please call: (888) 237-8772 during the hours or 7AM-6PM (make sure you ask for in-house reservations) by January 3, 2017 and identify yourself as participating in the LSA CEO Academy. For after hours reservations, please call (855) 351-9362.
Special room rates will be guaranteed until January 3, 2017 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Guests are responsible for paying for their own accommodations. Deposits are refunded or credited only if notice to Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is received 72 hours prior to arrival date. A cancellation number must be obtained by the guest.
For assistance, please contact Julie Wong at Julie@eventconcierge.com.
Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is easily accessible via two international airports, Tampa International Airport and St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport.
- Distance: 15 miles; approximately 20 minutes
- Discount SuperShuttle service: $25 one-way or $45 round-trip when you book your reservation via the following URL: http://groups.supershuttle.com/lutheranservicesinamerica.html
- Taxi: http://www.tampaairport.com/ground_transportation/taxi_services.asp
- Rental Car: http://www.tampaairport.com/ground_transportation/rental_car_services.asp
- Distance: 8 miles; approximately 15 minutes
- Exclusive SuperShuttle Service: approx. $72.00
- Taxi: http://www.fly2pie.com/ground-transportation/taxis-shuttles
- Rental Car: http://www.fly2pie.com/ground-transportation/rental-car
Take advantage of LSA's discount rate with SuperShuttle. Use discount code: 99YMR to save 10%. Click here to book online.
The Jolley Trolley
On Friday through Sunday, a trolley runs from Dunedin City Hall at the top of every hour, stops at Countryside Mall and then The Safety Harbor Resort & Spa at 28 minutes after every hour.
The Trolley Hours of Operation:
- 6pm to midnight on Fridays
- 11am to midnight on Saturdays
- Noon to 6pm on Sundays
- Day Pass Pricing - $4.50 (regular) and $2.25 (Discount; 65 yrs and older, students, disabled)
The Jolley Trolley Stops Are:
- Dunedin City Hall
- 580 Eastbound of Summerdale light (Countryside Mall)
- Main Street and 7th Avenue
- Safety Harbor Resort & Spa
Day passes can be purchased at the Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce, or with exact change at the trolley.
To learn more, download Safety Harbor Trolley Brochure.