David Morey, founder and Chairman of DMG Global and Vice Chairman of Core Strategy Group, is one of America’s leading strategic consultants. He is the award-winning author of the The Underdog Advantage, The Leadership Campaign and Creating Business Magic and for many years served as Adjunct Professor of International Affairs at Columbia University and at the University of Pennsylvania. Over the years, Mr. Morey has worked with some of the world’s top business leaders—and advised five Nobel Peace Prize winners and eighteen winning global presidential campaigns, including those of Barack Obama. His corporate clients include GE, Verizon, Pepsi, Mars, KPMG, McDonald's, Microsoft, News Corp., Nike, P&G, Disney, Visa, The Coca-Cola Company, Linked-in, TPG, American Express, NBC, Samsung, Deloitte and many others.
Scott Townsley has more than 30 years experience in the senior living and senior care field. Prior to founding Trilogy Consulting, LLC he served as the Managing Principal for Third Age, Inc., one of the largest firms dedicated to consulting and strategy for senior living organizations and for the last seven years served as a Principal with CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP. He has worked with hundreds of organizations across the country as they have grappled with how to successfully navigate and drive change and is known for his willingness to ask provocative questions and probe traditional thinking. Scott currently serves on the faculty of the University of Maryland Baltimore County’s Erickson School where he leads the graduate courses on Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation. He most recently co-founded the Center for Innovation, a newly formed social enterprise and innovation accelerator associated with the Erickson School. Prior to his consulting career, Scott held management positions with Presby’s Inspired Life where he served as that organization's in-house counsel.
- Héctor Colón, President and CEO, Lutheran Social Services of Wisconsin & Upper Michigan, Inc.
- Bob Dahl, President and CEO, Elim Care
- Mike Duggar, President and CEO, Lutheran Family & Children’s Services of Missouri
- Luanne Fisher, President and CEO, Liberty Lutheran
- Kristen E.M. Gay, President and CEO, Silver Springs-Martin Luther School
- David Gentner, President and CEO of The Wartburg Adult Care Community
- Ted Goins, President and CEO, Lutheran Services Carolinas
- Adriene Iverson, President and CEO, Elder Care Alliance
- Chris Stevenson, President and CEO, Cedar Lake
- Linda Timmons, President and CEO, Mosaic
- Thomas Syverson, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society