The LSA Resilience Network (formerly LSA Disaster Network) brings LSA member organizations together to identify services and programs that can be enhanced to help people and communities they serve survive, rebuild, and rebound more quickly from adverse shocks and stresses such as floods, fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, house fires, disease, economic crisis, and mass shootings.
The goal of the network is to work together to increase funding for existing services and programs by articulating and demonstrating how member organizations add value to people and communities in sustainable and meaningful ways every day by improving resilience especially prior to, during, and after adverse events.
- Liberty Lutheran Services
- Lutheran Family and Children's Services of Missouri
- Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains
- Lutheran Family Services of Virginia
- Lutheran Services Carolinas
- Lutheran Services Florida
- Lutheran Social Services of New York
- Lutheran Social Services of North Dakota
- Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
- Lutheran Social Services of South Dakota
- Lutheran Social Services of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan
- Upbring Disaster Response, the new LSSDR
- Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS) Disaster Response Ministry
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) Lutheran Disaster Response
LSA Resilience Network Resources
Login to the network members only resource page.
Upcoming Network Meetings
Network Stories and News
T.J. Cantwell, Director of Member Engagement, (202) 499-5822