Attention volunteers and staff of Lutheran Services in America member organizations!
- Leading a new (less than 3 years old) health or human care focused program?
- Between the ages of 20 and 35 years old?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you are eligible to apply for a Emerging Leader Grant from Wheat Ridge Ministries during the special LSA Emerging Leader Grant Cycle! Each year, Wheat Ridge Ministries, a member of the LSA network, awards Emerging Leader Grants to young adults leading health and human care initiatives in their communities.
This spring, Wheat Ridge Ministries is once again hosting a special LSA-focused Emerging Leader Grant cycle. All applications received by February 28, 2017 will be included for consideration.
What Does a Burst Grantee Receive?
- Up to $10,000 in funding for your program.
- $1,000 to participate in capacity building activities to invest in the effectiveness of the ministry.
- Free attendance to all Wheat Ridge webinars
- Invitation to attend the annual Emerging Leader Convening, hosted and paid for by Wheat Ridge.
- Promotion and networking within the Wheat Ridge community.
- PLUS, submit your application by February 28, 2017 to be included in the LSA specific grant cycle. If selected from this cycle, you will be acknowledged at the 2017 LSA Conference in Washington, DC.
The Emerging Leader Grant application process is designed to be simple and easy to complete. Learn more and apply at http://www.wheatridge.org/LSAemergingleader. Questions can be directed to Wheat Ridge's Assistant Director of Programs, Eric Hawley, at Eric@wheatridge.org.
About Wheat Ridge
Established in 1905, Wheat Ridge Ministries provides funding and support for inspired leaders starting new health and human care ministries. These programs encompass a wide range of innovative solutions from free health clinics to after-school programs, refugee support to care for older adults. We believe all of God's people are called to help others experience a more abundant life. Our efforts support those who are focused on improving the health of the whole person, addressing wellness of body, mind and spirit. We’ve helped thousands of programs get started. Currently, more than 70 organizations around the world are receiving assistance through our traditional Wheat Ridge grants and even more through our WeRaise crowdfunding grants and resources. To learn more, please visit www.wheatridge.org. You can also find Wheat Ridge on Facebook and Twitter.