The Catalyst is a digest of current news and resources for Lutheran Senior Services organizations. It is distributed periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates, and other announcements become available.
Join us this Friday, October 26, for a Lutheran Services in America webinar titled, “Population Health 101 and an Overview of LSA SeniorConnect”. Click HERE for more information or to register.
- Kansas Takes Over 21 Struggling Nursing Homes as the Industry Faces Growing Obstacles
- Will Maine Voters Decide To Make Aging In Place Affordable?
- Building Sustainable CBO and Health System Partnerships under Medicaid Delivery System Reform (Oct 23)
- Nursing Homes Are Pushing the Dying Into Pricey Rehab
- The Cost of Not Talking About Death to Dying Patients
- Doctors Give Medicare’s Proposal To Pay For Telemedicine Poor Prognosis
- Justice Department OKs CVS-Aetna Merger with Divestiture
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates, and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com