Updated: Friday, December 21, 2018
Mosaic is seeking passionate community relations and donor development professionals who are interested in working to make a difference in the lives of others. The people Mosaic serves and their families desire and deserve independence; close ties to the community; new opportunities for employment, volunteer and social activities; and a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive community relations and donor development plan.
- Enhancing donor relationships for the organization in assigned community.
- Collaborate with the National Supports office on grant proposals, funding applications, marketing materials and maintenance of contact lists.
- Gaining measurable and sustainable financial support for Mosaic through fundraising, friend raising, public relations, marketing, special event and volunteer management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in fundraising preferred.
- Previous experience with grant writing and volunteer management is helpful.
To find out more information about this position please contact Jason Metz.
To apply online or review other job openings, please visit www.mosaiccareers.org.