(Image courtesy of Annie E. Casey Foundation Blog)
Lutheran Services in America partnership with the Annie E. Casey Foundation is providing members with results-based leadership (RBL) to better understand and improve the populations we serve. The collaboration enhances the impact of our members with skills that lead to measurable improvements in complex, dynamic populations.
“RBL is a set of tools and techniques our members are learning to achieve actual demonstrable results,” says Alesia Frerichs, Vice President of Member Engagement at Lutheran Services in America. “It’s not like you read a book and go back to your work and wonder how it applies. RBL is interwoven with the common challenges we face as multi-service, multi-state organizations, trying to nurture children and ensure they are on a pathway to successful adulthood.”
The following member organizations are participating in Lutheran Services in America’s RBL program:
- Lutheran Family Services Rocky Mountains
- Lutheran Services Carolinas
- Lutheran Services Florida
- Lutheran Social Services of Indiana
- Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota
- Lutheran Social Services of New York
- Lutheran Social Services of South Dakota
- Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area
- Upbring (Texas)
- Wellspring (Michigan)
To read the full story, visit Annie E. Casey Foundation's blog "Lutheran Services in America Advances Measurable Results for Kids."