Regional Director – Social Services
Lutheran Family and Children’s Services of Missouri (LFCS)
LFCS is looking for an experienced candidate to assume the role of Regional Director to oversee the operations of the Regional office located in Springfield, MO, through the provision of quality program services and the development of a community support base.
As the Regional Director, you will:
- Be a key member of Program Administration, reporting to the Vice President of Operations.
- Ensure the provision of high quality foster care, child placing, pregnancy / parenting and adoption services.
- Operate regional office within budgetary guidelines.
- Supervise regional office staff.
- Maintain effective relations with community and church constituencies.
- Maintain an active and effective advisory board.
- Master degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Social Work Administration, or other related human services degree and three (3) years of experience in the management or supervision of child placing or residential care personnel and programs
- Extensive knowledge of adoption, birth parent and foster care services.
- Knowledge of budget processes.
- Knowledge of church and community relations.
- Training and compliance with the Hague Treaty factors when working in intercountry adoption
- Must be a licensed driver with access to a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements.
- Professional license (LPC or LCSW) in the state of Missouri.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, pregnancy, creed, genetic information, gender identity, status as protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
In addition to federal law requirements, LFCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please apply at http://www.lfcsmo.org/career.