Lutheran Services in America (LSA) champions Lutheran social ministry by building valuable connections, amplifying our voices and empowering our members in their mission to answer God's call to love and serve our neighbor.
LSA envisions a network of connected, strong and thriving Lutheran social ministries that transform the lives of people and communities.
LSA's Core Values are:
- We are guided by God’s call to love and serve our neighbors.
- We honor all with dignity and respect, recognizing the diversity of people, communities and ideas.
- We are responsible stewards of resources and relationships.
- We pursue innovative solutions to complex problems facing members and society.
- We are committed to the power of faith, fellowship and collaboration.
Adopted by the LSA Board of Directors, August 22, 2013