Lutheran Services in America seeks an intern to support the development team with all aspects of its fundraising program. The successful candidate will support the end of year giving campaign, produce research and analysis on prospective funding partners and assist with gift acknowledgments and other donor communications.
A summary of responsibilities include:
- Assist with the 2017 end of year giving campaign
- Conduct research and analysis on existing and prospective funding partners
- Support producing donor communications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnarounds
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Strong research and analysis abilities
- Ability to multi-task; great project management skills
- Familiarity with email marketing tools (MailChimp)
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and résumé to the Development team at LSAJobs@lutheranservices.org.
Internship will begin September 14 through December 8 for 15-30 hours per week. Dates and hours are flexible.
Work Location and Environment
The Lutheran Services in America national office is located in the United Methodist building on the U.S. Capitol grounds—directly next to the Supreme Court and across the street from the Capitol. The office is located within a few blocks of two Metro stops (Capitol South and Union Station).
Intern will report to the Development Manager.