Join us in Safety Harbor, Florida, January 28-31, 2018 for a program designed to connect, inspire and energize chief executives.
Unless noted otherwise all meals, sessions and events will take place at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa.
Lutheran Services in America Member CEOs and Associate Member CEOs
Your full registration fee includes attendance to all sessions, networking events (Sunday welcome reception, Monday group dinner) and conference meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). The registration fee does not include lodging.
- Early bird rate: $749 through November 17, 2017
- Standard rate: $849 November 18, 2017-January 19, 2018
Non-Member CEOs (organizations that are not Lutheran Services in America Members or Lutheran Services in America Associate Members)
- Standard rate: $949*
Guest Meals Only
- Standard rate: $200
The "Guest Meals Only" registration fee includes attendance for meals and networking events only:
- Sunday welcome reception
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks on Monday
- Monday group dinner
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks on Tuesday
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks on Wednesday
Deadlines & Key Dates
- Early bird registration rate (available only to members and associate members) ends on November 17, 2017.
- Cancellations received by November 17, 2017 are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received between November 18, 2017 and January 19, 2018 are subject to an $80 cancellation fee. Refunds will not be processed for cancellations received after January 19, 2018.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com. Please call 202-499-5836 with any questions.
- The deadline to secure your lodging at the Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is January 5, 2018.
- Online registration for the CEOAcademy closes on January 19, 2018.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to attending the CEO Academy. For those applying for CEU credits, outstanding balances need to be paid in full by February 10, 2018 in order for CEUs to be processed.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Continuing education credits are offered for Nursing Home Administrators and Social Workers and are complimentary for members and associate members. The cost is $45 for each CEU type for non-members. In order to receive credit for CEUs any outstanding balances must be paid in full by February 10, 2018.
*Please note the non-member registration type is not eligible for discounts on registration fees or scholarships. If you are interested in Associate Membership, please visit: http://www.lutheranservices.org/AssociateMembership.