Join us January 26–29 in our one-of-a-kind, trusted environment, filled with so many of the industry’s leading minds.
Unless otherwise noted, all meals, sessions, and events will take place at One Ocean Resort & Spa.
Member / Associate Member CEOs
Your full registration fee includes attendance to all sessions, networking events (Sunday welcome reception, Monday group dinner) and conference meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). The registration fee does not include lodging.
- Early bird rate: $779 through November 15, 2019
- Standard rate: $879 after November 15, 2019
- Standard rate: $979*
Guest Meals Only
- Standard rate: $230
The “Guest Meals Only” registration fee includes attendance for meals and networking events only:
- Sunday welcome reception
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Monday
- Monday group dinner
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Tuesday
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Wednesday
Deadlines & Key Dates
- Early bird registration rate (available only to Lutheran Services in America members and associate members) ends on November 15, 2019.
- Cancellations received by January 2, 2020, are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received after that date are subject to an $300 cancellation fee.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 202-499-5836 with any questions.
- The deadline to secure your lodging at the One Ocean Resort & Spa is January 6, 2020.
- Online registration for the Lutheran Services in America CEO Summit closes on January 17, 2020.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to attending the Lutheran Services in America CEO Summit.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Continuing education credits are offered for Nursing Home Administrators and Social Workers and are complimentary for Lutheran Services in America members and associate members. The cost is $45 for each CEU type for non-members. In order to receive credit for CEUs, any outstanding balances must be paid in full by February 7, 2020. Participants may earn up to 16.25 credit hours from NAB/NHA, and up to 15.5 credit hours from NASW for participation in the full conference. If you are not able to participate in all of the sessions, credit hours will be prorated accordingly.
*Please note the nonmember registration type is not eligible for discounts on registration fees or scholarships. If you are interested in Lutheran Services in America Associate Membership, please visit: http://www.lutheranservices.org/AssociateMembership.