Registration is now closed for the 2018 Annual Conference! Below you will find information on key deadlines, rates, and resources for participants. We look forward to welcoming you in Chicago, Illinois for the 2019 Annual Conference.
Registration for the 2018 LSA Annual Conference can be completed online before April 13, 2018. Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions for how to best prepare for the Annual Conference.
- Full Conference (Individual) $535 early bird rate before March 23, 2018 | $605 standard rate
- Full Conference (Group of 4+) $505 standard rate
- Two-day (Tuesday/Wednesday or Wednesday/Thursday) $505 standard rate
- Daily (Tuesday or Wednesday) $375 standard rate
- Guest Meals Only $365 standard rate
Deadlines & Key Dates
- Early bird registration rate expires on March 23, 2018.
- Online registration closes on April 13, 2018.
- We kindly request that all outstanding registration balances are paid in full by April 13, 2018. For those applying for CEU credits, any balances that result from onsite transactions will need to be paid in full by May 11, 2018 in order for CEU credits to be processed.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Continuing education credits are offered for Nursing Home Administrators and Social Workers and are complimentary for members and associate members. The cost is $45 for each CEU type for non-members. In order to receive credit for CEUs any outstanding balances must be paid in full by May 31, 2018. Please submit your license number to Kim Roque at email@example.com in advance of the conference.
Any cancellations must be received in writing via email. Please call 202-499-5836 with any questions. All refunds will be processed by Lutheran Services in America after receiving written notice from attendees.
By March 9: Full refund
Between March 10 and April 6: Full refund less $80 processing fee
After April 13: No refunds for cancellations received after April 13, 2018