Who We Are
Our mission is to enable and support the continuing improvement of fiscal management services in LSA member organizations by providing a vehicle and forum where people in the industry can join together for common sharing and educational experiences.
Are you a CFO or accounting professional interested in ongoing education and networking, or are you looking for opportunities for your staff? Join the Lutheran Financial Managers Association (LFMA) as a member to learn, grow, and network with industry peers. Your LFMA membership includes year-round opportunities to engage and connect, as well as conference attendance for one representative from your organization and several conference meals (additional attendees from your organization can register at a rate of $400 per attendee). For more information, please visit LFMA's website at: https://lfma.info/.
LFMA 2017 Board of Directors
- Mark Cannon, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod Foundation
- Dominique Dancause, Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest
- Jafferali Jamar, Refugee Services of Texas
- David Pruett, Lutheran Family Services of Virginia
- Patrick Theuson, Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
2017 LFMA Conference
The 39th Annual LFMA Conference will be held in at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, from October 1-3, 2017. We look forward to seeing you there!
Past Conference Resources
38th Annual Meeting & Conference: October 9-11, 2016, in San Diego, CA (Conference Recap)
- Conference Program
- The Economic Outlook: Marc Doss, Wells Fargo
- Gen X Leaders on the Rise: Tom McLaughlin, McLaughlin & Associates
- Information Upflow: Tom McLaughlin, McLaughlin & Associates
- Strategy Glasses: Tom McLaughlin, McLaughlin & Associates
- Considerations for Growth--Cultural Issues with Terry Paulson, Paulson & Associates
- Effective Data Breach Responses: John Kelley and Eric Eder, Sequris Group LLC
- Accounting Updates--New FASB Standards: Bared Dilacar and Harold Parsons, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Preparing Your Organization for the New Federal Overtime Rule: Dana Smith, Exalt Resources
36th Annual LFMA Conference: October 5-7, 2014, in Denver, CO
35th Annual LFMA Conference and 11th Annual LITN Conference: October 6-8, 2013, in Scottsdale, AZ
Interested in materials from past conferences? Please contact Kim Roque or 202-499.5824 to receive the resources.
Become a Member
All LSA member organizations are enthusiastically invited to join the Lutheran Financial Managers Association. Membership entitles one person from each member organization to participate in the LFMA Annual Meeting and Conference held each fall where members from throughout the United States and the Virgin Islands gather to learn and share. Additional persons from member organizations may participate for a $400 per person registration fee. Please join us in our mission!
Swathi Mannem, Lutheran Services in America liaison, at 202-499-5866.
LFMA's website: https://lfma.info/