Join us January 23–26, 2022, in Tampa, Florida, for our exclusive forum for CEOs with a shared mission and values.
Unless otherwise noted, all meals, sessions, and events will take place at the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel.
Attendance is limited to CEOs of nonprofit provider organizations. If you are interested in becoming a CEO Summit 2022 sponsor, please contact Alesia Frerichs at email@example.com.
Member and Associate Member CEOs
Your full registration fee includes attendance to all sessions, networking events (Sunday welcome reception, Monday group dinner) and conference meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). The registration fee does not include lodging.
- Early bird rate: $779 through November 19, 2021
- Standard rate: $879 after November 19, 2021
- Standard rate: $979*
Guest Meals Only
- Standard rate: $230
The “Guest Meals Only” registration fee includes attendance for meals and networking events only:
- Sunday welcome reception
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Monday
- Monday group dinner
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Tuesday
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks on Wednesday
Deadlines and Key Dates
- November 19, 2021: Early bird registration rate (available only to Lutheran Services in America members and associate members) ends.
- January 1, 2022: Cancellations received by this date are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations received after this date are subject to a $300 cancellation fee.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 202-499-5836 with any questions.
- January 1, 2022: The deadline to secure your lodging at the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel.
- January 14, 2022: Online registration for the Lutheran Services in America CEO Summit closes.
- All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to attending the Lutheran Services in America CEO Summit.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Continuing education credits are offered for Nursing Home Administrators and Social Workers and are complimentary for Lutheran Services in America members and associate members. The cost is $45 for each CEU type for non-members. In order to receive credit for CEUs, any outstanding balances must be paid in full by February 4, 2022. Participants may earn up to 16.25 credit hours from NAB/NHA, and up to 15.5 credit hours from NASW for participation in the full conference. If you are not able to participate in all of the sessions, credit hours will be prorated accordingly.
*Please note the nonmember registration type is not eligible for discounts on registration fees or scholarships. If you are interested in Lutheran Services in America Associate Membership, please visit: http://www.lutheranservices.org/AssociateMembership.