- Malnutrition in Older Adults is Becoming a Crisis in America – Not Just California
- Home But Not Alone: Minnesota’s Aging Find Help to Live Where They Want To
- Hospitals Want to Turn 'Grateful Patients' into Big Donors. Is that Ethical?
- Medicine Alone Can't Lengthen US Lives. We Need to Invest Outside the Health Care System.
- Frail Seniors Find Ways To Live Independently – The CAPABLE Program
- It Takes a Village to Help Seniors Stay Independent
- Caregiving Along the Care Continuum (Feb 6)
- Senior Living Facility Liability Risks Associated with Emergency Situations (Feb 7)
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com.