Registration is now open for Lutheran Services in America’s Annual Conference, April 30 to May 1 in Chicago. Look for more information on this event shortly.
- A Few Devices – Some Very Simple – Can Help Seniors’ Quality of Life
- Telemedicine’s Challenge: Getting Patients to Click the App
- Drug Costs Impact the Financial Well-Being of Older Adults
- Seniors Aging In Place Turn To Devices And Helpers, But Unmet Needs Are Common
- Using Data for Program Evaluation (Feb 26)
On the Horizon
- West Health’s 2019 Healthcare Costs Innovation Summit in Washington, DC (April 2; in-person and webcast)
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com.