The Catalyst is a digest of current news and resources for Lutheran Senior Services organizations. It is distributed periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates, and other announcements become available.
The DHHS Administration for Community Living's Administration on Aging has two new funding opportunities:
- The Longevity Economy Is Challenging the Investment Thesis of Senior Housing & Every Other Industry
- Medicare Cuts Payments To Nursing Homes Whose Patients Keep Ending Up In Hospital
- US Aging Trends are More Alarming Than We Thought
- An Old Jukebox, a Rotary Phone, and a Restored 1959 Ford Thunderbird: What is Reminiscence Therapy?
- Palliative Care For Older Adults Dually Eligible For Medicare And Medicaid (Dec 5)
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health via Medicaid Managed Care Contracts and § 1115 Demonstrations (Dec 11)
- Humana Invests $7M in Social Determinants of Health Programs
- Senior Fund Awards $800,000 to St. Louis Nonprofits, Seeks New Applications
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.