Lutheran Services in America Blog
- Great Plains Senior Services Collaborative: Transforming Lives in America’s Rural Communities
- Senior Companionship Programs in North Dakota
- Approaches to Successful Aging in Community from 25 Countries - An Introduction for Funders. New Grantmakers in Aging funding guide identifying successful worldwide innovations supporting aging in community.
- The 7 Latest Health Care Moves by Amazon, Google, Uber
- Providers Collaborate on Medicare Advantage Plans
- Hundreds of Hospice Centers in U.S. Get Failing Grades
- Is the Bright Line Between Acute and Non-acute Care Fading?
Lutheran Services in America Network:
- Ascentria, Sheehan Balancing Golden Mean of Nursing Home Viability
- Excellence in Nonprofit Senior Services in Oklahoma - Concordia Life Care Community
Did You Know
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com.