Connect-Home White Paper. This new paper provides an overview of the 18-month Connect-Home Learning Collaborative, a joint effort of Lutheran Services in America and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It also offers an overview the current transitional care policy and practice environment in the U.S.
- Aging Well in Rural America: A Collection of Stories from the Heartland (note Lutheran Services in America on page 11)
- UnitedHealthcare’s $1.1 Million Investment in Four Ohio Non-profits Highlights Why Payers Invest in Social Determinants of Health
- Odd Couples Housing -- Senior-Millennial Matchmaking Service Making Mark on Fringes of Home Care
- Umbrella - Helping Older Adults Age in Place
- MA Enrollment is Growing—and Insurers are Expanding Their MA Businesses to Keep Up
- Alzheimer’s Is Expensive, and Medicare Should Be Doing More to Help
- Bringing Together Young And Old To Ease The Isolation Of Rural Life
- The LTSS Care Management Experience Survey: A Tool to Enhance Contracting Between CBOs and Healthcare Entities (August 22)
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.