- Public Health Can Help Older Americans Live Healthy and Independent Lives. Five key roles that the 3,000 public health departments across the country could fulfill to address the challenges and opportunities of an aging society.
- Starving Seniors: How America Fails To Feed Its Aging
- Skilled Nursing Operators Must Approach Insurers to Succeed - But Few Do
- Why Older Patients Don't Take Uber and Lyft
Home Alone: Aging Alone in America (September 5)
- Lutheran Services in America Program on Accreditation Featuring the Joint Commission (September 17)
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.