Are you planning to come to Washington DC December 9th and 10th for the AHCA Pop Health Summit? If so, please let Dzauche@lutheranervices.org or Afrerichs@lutheranservices.org know you’ll be in town. We will be at the conference and would love to connect with you in person.
Around the LSA Network
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy Names Lutheran Services in America One of “America’s Favorite Charities”
- Advocate Aurora Health Commits $50 Million to Address Economic Disparities
- Great Plains Senior Services Collaborative OpEd in Aging Today
- Dignity in Aging Act of 2019 - Reauthorizing the Older Americans Act
- Hot Topics in Federal Policy – Lutheran Services in America’s November Discussion about Current Federal Affairs (November 19)
- For Seniors Hoping to Age in Place, the Cost of In-home Care Just Got a Lot More Expensive
- How Geisinger's Home Care Program Reduced ED Visits—and Saved Money
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com.