Member Innovation Spotlight
Join us for a Lutheran Services in America virtual forum designed specifically for LSA members to share their innovations and foster business opportunities. In this December 10 webinar, Lutheran Services in America member Lyngblomsten shares eMenuCHOICE, a product they developed to transform the resident dining experience and increase operational efficiencies. eMenuCHOICE is used in over 150 communities across the United States and Canada. To join in, register HERE.
*** Do you have a senior services innovation you would like to share with the LSA Network? Drop me a line!
Around the LSA Network
- Samaritas Breaks Ground on $16.2M Senior Housing Complex in Grand Rapids
- Immanuel Communities - Senior Loneliness is Shortening Lifespans
- $4.5 Million Renovation Underway at Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society St. John's Nursing Home
- Payer Philanthropy Won’t Improve Social Determinants of Health
- Aetna Looks To Curtail Loneliness For Medicare Advantage Enrollees
- Aging in Place Positioned to ‘Upend’ Senior Housing
- USDA’s Rural America at a Glance, 2019 Edition
- What is a Rural Area in the USA? It’s Complicated.
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated every other week and includes relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.