Ringing in the New Year
- In 2019, Social Determinants of Health Got the Attention They Deserve
- The 2020s Will Be A Tipping Point For Elder Care In The US
Around the Network
- Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society Boasts 30% Readmission Reductions, Market Gains with I-SNPs
- Money Can’t Buy You Health: Disconnection In U.S. Between Healthcare Spending And Population Health
- Medicaid Supplemental Payment Changes Jeopardize SNF Revenue
- Lawmakers, Regulators Take on Senior Care-Home Operators Over Wage Theft, Worker Abuse
- Government-Funded Day Care Helps Keep Seniors Out Of Nursing Homes And Hospitals
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated every other week and includes relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.