CHRONIC Care Act – What’s New in 2020?
- CHRONIC Care Act Prompts Some Medicare Advantage Plans to Incorporate Social Services (Lutheran Services in America spotlighted)
- How Medicare Advantage Plans Are Navigating the CHRONIC Care Act
- What The 2020s Have In Store For Aging Boomers
- The #1 Barrier to Scaling Your Care Management Program (and how to fix it)
- Informal Caregiving and Technology in Rural America
- Health Literacy and Older Americans - How Much is Health Information Worth if You Can’t Understand It?
- Social Determinants of Health: Technology and Workforce Approaches (Jan 27)
- Integrating Health and Social Care to Improve the Nation’s Health - An Interdisciplinary Committee’s Consensus Findings and Recommendations (Jan 29)
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated every other week and includes relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.