Special Thank You to all readers of The Catalyst who acted on our Action Alert to continue advocating for the relief of health and human services organizations!
Click Here to see the difference that our members have made
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for advocacy updates
Lutheran Services in America Spotlight:
- Lutheran Services in America website resources: For timely updates & resources, be sure to check out Senior Services, Emergency Funding Resources,& Federal Public Policy.
- 4/8 correspondence to Congress from Lutheran Services in America President and CEO Charlotte Haberaecker, with priority needs for upcoming 4th COVID-19 emergency relief package
- Join us in to ensure that nonprofits on the front lines receive much-needed additional resources. Every message matters now more than ever!
- Weekly CEO Update from Charlotte Haberaecker
- (April 14)
- (April 16)
- (April 21)
- (April 24)
- (April 8)
News and Interviews:
- McKnight’s Senior Living spotlights Lutheran Services in America’s letter to lawmakers on COVID-19 emergency funding needs
- Real-time coronavirus news updates from The Washington Post
- Answering the Call to Leadership with Master Fundraiser Jennifer McCrea (Apple podcast)
- How close are we to a COVID-19 vaccine? (video)
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated every other week and includes relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com