Spotlight: Technology and Health Care
- What 'Google Health Care' Could Look Like in 5 Years
- Analysis: Why Alexa’s Bedside Manner Is Bad For Health Care
- Fannie Mae's 5 Picks for $10M Social Determinants of Health Initiative
- John A. Hartford Foundation Awards Four New Grants Totaling Nearly $5 Million to Improve Care for Older Adults
- Building and Financing Sustainable Partnerships between Healthcare and Community-based Organizations (June 19)
- Where Meals on Wheels Can't Go, Lutheran Social Service Sends Frozen Meals Via UPS
- Palliative Care Beyond Hospice Is Spreading to More States
- Payroll Tax Is One State’s Bold Solution To Help Seniors Age At Home
- CMS Puts Updated Rule in Place for PACE Participants, Organizations
- Wage Theft in Elder Care Facilities (2 minutes)
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to email@example.com.