The Catalyst is a digest of current news and resources for Lutheran Senior Services organizations. It is distributed periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates, and other announcements become available.
Lutheran Services in America News
- Lutheran Services in America Named to “America’s Favorite Charities 2018” List by Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Have you checked out the new Lutheran Services in America mapping tool? Click the box at the left to view Senior Services organizations only.
The National Poll on Healthy Aging is a household survey of US adults used to inform the public, healthcare providers, policy makers & senior advocates on issues related to health, healthcare, & health policy for older Americans.
- National Health Index – Cities Getting Healthcare Right. The 2019 Healthgrades National Health Index ranks 100 cities leading the way in healthcare.
- Health Care in America - The Experience of People with Serious Illness
- Healthcare Payments Tied to Value-Based Care on the Rise, Now at 34 Percent
- Feds are Ready to Claw Back Billions from Medicare Insurers
- CMS Proposes to Modernize Medicare Advantage, Expand Telehealth Access for Patients
- Medicare Beneficiaries Living In Housing With Supportive Services Experienced Lower Hospital Use Than Others
- Indianapolis Provider’s Use Of Wraparound Services Associated With Reduced Hospitalizations And Emergency Department Visits
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.