Click any of the focus areas below for additional resources.
Webinars and informational calls on new employer requirements, funding opportunities, and regulatory relief.
- Aug. 3, 2:30 p.m. ET: National Low Income Housing Coalition: "National Call on Coronavirus, Housing and Homelessness" (recurring Mondays)
- Aug. 3, 4:00 p.m. ET: The Alliance for Health Policy: "An Expert Discussion on the Provider Relief Fund"
- Aug. 6, 4:00 p.m. ET: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: "Is Your Nursing Home Ready to Handle the Demands of the COVID-19 Pandemic?"
- Aug. 6, 4:00 p.m. ET: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: "National CMS/CDC Nursing Home COVID-19 Training"
- Aug. 7, 12:30 p.m. ET: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: "Lessons from the Front Lines"
Click here for a complete list of upcoming and pre-recorded webinars and informational calls.
Contact Sarah Dobson, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, at 202-499-5832 for more information.
Also, click here to get our most current information on federal funding opportunities, updated as new information is available.
Contact Debbie Hoesly, Lutheran Services in America’s Vice President of Development, at 202-499-5835 for more information.
Contact Ashley Washington, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Aging Initiatives, at 202-499-5837 for more information.
Contact Sheila Weber, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Strategic Initiatives, at 202-499-5824 for more information.
Click here for more information.
To join the Mission Leaders Network or for more information, contact Caitlyn Gudmundsen, Lutheran Services in America’s Senior Manager of Program Development and Outreach, at 202-601-4366.