Click any of the focus areas below for additional resources.
Webinars and informational calls on new employer requirements, funding opportunities, and regulatory relief.
- June 2, 3:00 p.m. ET: The Federal Response to COVID-19: Supporting Care for Substance Use Disorder in Rural America
- June 2, 3:00 p.m. ET: CDC: "COVID-19 Response: Promising Practices in Health Equity"
- June 2, 3:30 p.m. ET: Disaster Housing Recovery Coalition: "National Call on Coronavirus and Homelessness/Housing"
- June 2, 5:00 p.m. ET (recurring Tuesdays & Thursdays): CMS "Office Hours COVID-19" call. Phone: 833-614-0820. Code: 4474407.
- June 3, 2:00 p.m. ET: Federal Reserve System Main Street Lending Program webinar series: "Drop-in Session for Potential Borrowers in the Main Street Lending Program"
Click here for a complete list of upcoming and pre-recorded webinars and informational calls.
Contact Sarah Dobson, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, at 202-499-5832 for more information.
Click here for frequently asked questions about financial assistance available to nonprofits through the CARES Act. If you have further questions not answered on this page, please contact Caitlyn Gudmundsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Debbie Hoesly, Lutheran Services in America’s Vice President of Development, at 202-499-5835 for more information.
Contact Ashley Washington, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Aging Initiatives, at 202-499-5837 for more information.
Contact Sheila Weber, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Strategic Initiatives, at 202-499-5824 for more information.
Click here for more information.
To join the Mission Leaders Network or for more information, contact Caitlyn Gudmundsen, Lutheran Services in America’s Senior Manager of Program Development and Outreach, at 202-601-4366.