Click any of the focus areas below for additional resources.
Webinars or Informational Calls on New Employer Requirements, Funding Opportunities, or Regulatory Relief
- April 8th, 2020, 4:30 PM ET: Call with The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services on COVID-19 with Nursing Homes. PREFERRED: Join by audio webcast. Also available: Toll-Free Attendee Dial In: 833-614-0820, Event Plus Passcode: 6798274. Please dial in 15 minutes ahead of time
- April 9, 2020, 12 pm ET: The Conference Board, webinar on "COVID-19: Tackling Key Governance & Legal Issues" for current and prospective board members of public and private companies; CEOs, General Counsel, and other C-suite executives.
- April 14, 2020, 1 pm ET: COVID-19: Essential Unemployment Insight for LSA Members
- April 21, 2020, 10 AM - 12 PM ET: Bipartisan Policy Center webinar " COVID19 Exposes Threat to America's Broken Rural Health Care System: BPC Task Force Policy Recommendations"
- Pre-recorded call: CMS Administrator Seema Verma, Deborah Birx, MD, White House Coronavirus Task Force, and officials from the FDA, CDC, and FEMA participated in a call on COVID-19 Flexibilities
- Pre-recorded calls and webinars: CMS updates for providers and beneficiaries
- Pre-recorded webinar: APSE, "Strategies for Providing Remote Employment Supports"
- Pre-recorded webinar: Lutheran Services in America President and CEO Charlotte Haberaecker led a webinar in partnership with the Network of Jewish Human Services Agencies delving in to how nonprofits with fewer than 500 employees can access $350 billion in SBA funds under the CARES Act. Also featured during the webinar was Steven Woolf, Senior Tax Policy Counsel at the Jewish Federations of America. (The SBA loan application window opened Friday, 4/3 and is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Contact Sarah Dobson, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Public Policy and Advocacy, at 202-499-5832 for more information.
Click here for frequently asked questions about financial assistance available to nonprofits through the CARES Act. If you have further questions not answered on this page, please contact Caitlyn Gudmundsen at email@example.com.
Contact Debbie Hoesley, Lutheran Services in America’s Vice President of Development, at 202-499-5835 for more information.
Contact Ashley Washington, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Aging Initiatives, at 202-499-5837 for more information.
Contact Sheila Weber, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Strategic Initiatives, at 202-499-5824 for more information.
Contact Dania Douglas, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Public Policy and Advocacy - Disability Network, at 202-499-5831 for more information.
To join the Mission Leaders Network or for more information, contact Caitlyn Gudmundsen, Lutheran Services in America’s Senior Manager of Program Development and Outreach, at 202-601-4366.