Join us April 20-23, 2015 in San Antonio, Texas to celebrate the strength of our Lutheran social ministry network at our largest annual gathering of the year. The LSA Annual Conference brings together nonprofit leaders to build on and celebrate LSA’s national, strong and trusted network, joining hundreds of nonprofit Lutheran social ministry leaders united in the mission of transforming lives and communities. Together, we celebrate the rich history of our Lutheran social ministry heritage and the strength of our national network.
This year's theme is focused on the strength of our network, highlighting the greater reach we can achieve both collectively and as individual organizations when we work together and leverage the power of the network.
Expert Keynote Speakers
- Dan Cardinali, President of Communities In Schools, Inc., "Coming Together: Strengthening Communities"
- Bob Harrington, Partner at LaPiana Associates, "The New Paradigm: How Non-profits Navigate the Collaboration to Merger Continuum"
- Hallie Preskill, Managing Director of FSG, "The Present and Future Role of Evaluation in the Health and Human Services Sector"
Dynamic, Inspiring and Engaging Program
Get inspired and bring back best practices to your organization – draw from the innovations, thought leadership, strategies and rich resources that will be presented in this year's program. Agenda highlights include:
- "The Foundation Perspective: What Creates Meaningful Change?" featuring The Kresge Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the Annie E. Casey Foundation.
- "Exponential Fundraising – Building Your Philanthropic Network," featuring Jennifer McCrea of the Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations at Harvard University and the founder of Exponential Fundraising, known as "The Billionaire Whisperer."
- "Seismic Shifts in the Post-Acute Care Market" panel discussion.
- Children, Youth & Family Working Group – Deep dive into evidence-based practices with Dr. Laura Heinz of Stanford Youth Solutions and the Annie E. Casey Provider Exchange.
- Innovation Tour of San Antonio’s highly regarded placed-based initiative in the EastPoint neighborhood, part of a Promise Neighborhood and Promise Zone initiative.
Powerful Connections Made
- Networking Opportunities – There will be many networking opportunities that include our popular Connect the Dots Reception and Welcome Reception.
- Luncheons – This year we are hosting two luncheons to reconnect with our CEOs and C-suite leaders. This is a great opportunity to pick-up where we left off at the Lutheran Leadership Summit.
- Network Meetings – We’re truly going farther together, as evidenced in the collective work of our networks, working groups and communities of practice. Focused meetings will facilitate discussions about the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in different arenas, such as Post-Acute Care and Senior Services, the Disability Network, Public Policy, Disaster Response, Children Youth & Families, and more.
Register today and save $120 with the Super Early Bird Special discount – These are limited to the first 30 LSA members & associate members who register, so don't wait and register NOW using code: TEXAS15.
Experience the Hyatt Regency, located on the famous River Walk and with spectacular views of the San Antonio River and the Alamo.
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Book your hotel online or by phone at 800-233-1234. Remember to identify yourself as a part of the group: Lutheran Services in America. If you have any questions or issues with your reservation please contact Shirley Kang at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 703-626-1902.
We encourage you to book your stay at the 2015 Conference headquarters as soon as possible. Special room rates will be guaranteed until March 27, 2015 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Learn more: www.lutheranservices.org/AnnualConference2015
Travel information: http://lutheranservices.org/AC2015_Travel
Questions: Write us at email@example.com or call 202-499-5836