The Results Network collaborative focuses on stabilizing families in their communities so that they remain intact, and children do not enter out-of-home care. In the Fall of 2021, the Results Network will launch its second year, which will build on the previous year’s successes.
Year 2 participants will continue to drive change and improve equitable outcomes for children, youth and families by:
- Applying a race equity lens as they develop universal and targeted strategies and focus specifically on racial disparities
- Demonstrating a significant impact in their program population by June 30, 2022
- Making a measurable difference towards changing the lives of 20,000 children, youth and families in the U.S. by 2024
Quarterly virtual convenings build collaborative relationships and share learning, data and outcomes. This is a unique opportunity to share prevention programs or ideas that need attention and focus to improve outcomes for children and families. The first session is October 25-26, so please indicate your interest no later than October 1 (application form available below).
Results from Year 1
What to Expect in Year 2
Results Network participants will have the opportunity to:
- Access Expertise: Experts from across the network and national thought leaders will guide and share in valuable learning and strategy development.
- Become Part of a Learning Community: The powerful exchange of ideas and learning that occurs between peers within the Results Network continue to build lasting, supportive relationships within the network.
- Develop New Approaches: Identify new approaches to achieve results and engage partners in moving the work forward.
- Challenge the Status Quo: Examine systems and identify barriers that are negatively impacting the results. Using data, you will identify targeted strategies to improve equitable outcomes for children, youth and families.
Quarterly convenings are held virtually. Convenings allow you to:
- Develop innovative strategies and engage community partners
- Receive team coaching and peer collaboration between sessions
- Review quarterly data, outcomes and learning with peers
- Share annual results with the broader network
- October 2021: Session #1: Virtual
October 25-26, 2-4:30 p.m. EDT
- February 2022: Session #2: Virtual
February 2-3, 2-4:30 p.m. EST
- March 2022: Session #3: Virtual
March 30-31, 2-4:30 p.m. EDT
- May 2022: Session #4: Virtual
May 11-12, 2-4:30 p.m. EDT
Space is limited for Year 2 of the Results Network. Please print and complete the Results Network application form by October 1, 2021.
Please submit your application form to Susan Newton at firstname.lastname@example.org.