Lutheran Services in America is pleased to announce our fall webinar series on accreditation featuring all three major accreditation organizations. Calendar invitations to all three are linked below. Click to add each webinar to your Outlook calendar.
- Council on Accreditation (COA): Tuesday, August 27, 1-3 p.m. ET
- Joint Commission: Tuesday, September 17, 1-2 p.m. ET
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF): Tuesday, October 8, 1-3 p.m. ET
If your organization is not currently accredited, or if you are interested in exploring your accreditation options, join us for this webinar series where you will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the role the accreditation plays in the implementation of the Family First Act and Qualified Residential Treatment Programs (QRTPs),
- Learn about the value of accreditation to organizations,
- Understand the accreditation process and associated costs, and
- Engage in a Q&A session with knowledgeable accreditation experts.
Please contact Sheila Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-499-5824 if you have any questions.