Webinars and informational calls on new employer requirements, funding opportunities, and regulatory relief.
- June 9, 12:00 p.m. ET: Connecting Spirituality to Mental Health Services in the Midst of the Crisis
- June 9, 2:00 p.m. ET: Grantmakers in Aging / American Federation for Aging Research: "Why COVID-19 Preys on Older Adults: What the Science Says (and Doesn't Say)"
- June 9, 5:00 p.m. ET (recurring Tuesdays & Thursdays): CMS "Office Hours COVID-19" call. Phone: 833-614-0820. Code: TBA.
- June 10, 4:30 p.m. ET (recurring Wednesdays): CMS "Nursing Homes" call. Phone: 833-614-0820. Code: TBA.
- June 11, 5:00 p.m. ET (recurring Tuesdays & Thursdays): CMS "Office Hours COVID-19" call. Phone: 833-614-0820. Code: TBA.
- June 12, 12:30 p.m. ET (recurring Fridays): CMS "Lessons from the Front Lines" call. Phone: 877-251-0301. Code: TBA.
- May 19: Bipartisan Policy Center webinar: "Navigating COVID-19 Response and Recovery Funding"
- May 12: U.S. Department of Agriculture: "Rural Health and COVID-19"
- May 12: Mental Health in a Time of COVID-19 Webinar Series (Part 2): When Trauma, Fear, and Anxiety Become Overwhelming
- April 28: Mental Health in a Time of COVID-19 Webinar Series (Part 1): Preparing Leaders to Address the Challenges
- Bipartisan Policy Center webinar "COVID19 Exposes Threat to America's Broken Rural Health Care System: BPC Task Force Policy Recommendations"
- CMS Administrator Seema Verma, Deborah Birx, MD, White House Coronavirus Task Force, and officials from the FDA, CDC, and FEMA participated in a call on COVID-19 Flexibilities
- CMS updates for providers and beneficiaries
- APSE, "Strategies for Providing Remote Employment Supports"
- Lutheran Services in America President and CEO Charlotte Haberaecker led a webinar in partnership with the Network of Jewish Human Services Agencies delving in to how nonprofits with fewer than 500 employees can access $350 billion in SBA funds under the CARES Act. Also featured during the webinar was Steven Woolf, Senior Tax Policy Counsel at the Jewish Federations of America. (The SBA loan application window opened Friday, 4/3 and is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- COVID-19: Essential Unemployment Insight for LSA Members