Administration for Community Living
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-2019): What do Older Adults and People with Disabilities Need to Know?
Center for Disease Control
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- CMS Publishes First Set of COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for State Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Agencies
- CMS Blanket 1135 Waiver for States
- CMS Federal Disaster Resources List of Approved 1135 Waivers
Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Education Releases Webinar, Fact Sheet for Protecting Students' Civil Rights During COVID-19 Response
Personal Protective Equipment
Lutheran Services in America members have shared washable cotton face mask options that are available for order from the providers below. Please contact them directly for further information such as cost and estimated shipping time.
- My Pillow - Sarah@mypillow.com and CC: Mike.Huray@LSSMN.org
- Reverie - John.Wanat@reverie.com or (716) 951-7964
- Paid Leave and Unemployment Insurance Responses to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Scenarios and Benefit Implications
- COVID-19: Coronavirus Response Act and Employee Benefits
- UST has created a resource on Unemployment Provisions in the CARES Act
Contact Dania Douglas, Lutheran Services in America’s Director of Public Policy and Advocacy - Disability Network, at 202-499-5831 for more information.