Webinars and informational calls on new employer requirements, funding opportunities, and regulatory relief.
The following list includes informational calls dating back three months, as well as other notable webinars.
- March 2020 – April 2021: CMS COVID-19 Stakeholder Engagement Calls
- Sept. 28: The Alliance for Health Policy: "Lessons Learned from COVID-19 and Other Emergencies" (coming soon)
- Sept. 14: Bipartisan Policy Center: "Improving the Availability of Long-Term Care"
- Aug. 25: The Alliance for Health Policy: "COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence in Geographic Areas of Need"
- Aug. 4: Bipartisan Policy Center: "Not Your Mother’s Health Care: Surveying Consumer Experiences with Telehealth Services"
- June 29: Bipartisan Policy Center: "Preparing for the Next Pandemic: Strengthening the U.S. Public Health System"
- June 28: NIHCM: "Achieving Health Equity for People with Disabilities During the Pandemic and Beyond"
- Oct. 29: Independent Sector: "On the Implications of Trump’s Executive Order on Equity Trainings" (Independent Sector, of which Lutheran Services in America is a member, made this webinar available to our membership)
- Sept. 14: The NonProfit Times: "Strategies For Reimagining and Rebuilding America’s Charitable Sector" (executive session featuring Charlotte Haberaecker)
- Lutheran Services in America President and CEO Charlotte Haberaecker led a webinar in partnership with the Network of Jewish Human Services Agencies delving in to how nonprofits with fewer than 500 employees can access $350 billion in SBA funds under the CARES Act. Also featured during the webinar was Steven Woolf, Senior Tax Policy Counsel at the Jewish Federations of America. (The SBA loan application window opened Friday, 4/3 and is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- COVID-19: Essential Unemployment Insight for LSA Members