Webinars and informational calls on new employer requirements, funding opportunities, and regulatory relief.
- July 27-28: U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development: "CARES Act Virtual Conference 2021"
- July 28, 1:00 p.m. ET: National Resource Center for Refugees, Immigrants, and Migrants: "Practical Approaches for Discussing COVID-19 Vaccines with Clients, Part II"
- Aug. 4, noon ET: Bipartisan Policy Center: "Not Your Mother’s Health Care: Surveying Consumer Experiences with Telehealth Services"
- Sept. 14, 1:30 p.m. ET: Bipartisan Policy Center: "Improving the Availability of Long-Term Care"
The following list includes informational calls dating back three months, as well as other notable webinars.
- March 2020 – April 2021: CMS COVID-19 Stakeholder Engagement Calls
- June 29: Bipartisan Policy Center: "Preparing for the Next Pandemic: Strengthening the U.S. Public Health System"
- June 28: NIHCM: "Achieving Health Equity for People with Disabilities During the Pandemic and Beyond"
- May 24: Bipartisan Policy Center: "Mental Health Poll: Assessing the Crisis During COVID-19 and Beyond"
- April 13: Bipartisan Policy Center: "The Talk, Fight, Win Way to Change the World with Bill Novelli"
- April 9: National Council of Nonprofits: "What nonprofits need to know as staff and volunteers return from remote work to in-person operations"
- April 7: National Council of Nonprofits: "How every nonprofit can help the communities we serve get vaccinated"
- March 15: National Low Income Housing Coalition: "National Call on Coronavirus, Housing and Homelessness"
- March 8: National Low Income Housing Coalition: "National Call on Coronavirus, Housing and Homelessness"
- March 1: National Low Income Housing Coalition: "National Call on Coronavirus, Housing and Homelessness"
- Feb. 22: National Low Income Housing Coalition: "National Call on Coronavirus, Housing and Homelessness"
- Oct. 29: Independent Sector: "On the Implications of Trump’s Executive Order on Equity Trainings" (Independent Sector, of which Lutheran Services in America is a member, made this webinar available to our membership)
- Sept. 14: The NonProfit Times: "Strategies For Reimagining and Rebuilding America’s Charitable Sector" (executive session featuring Charlotte Haberaecker)
- Lutheran Services in America President and CEO Charlotte Haberaecker led a webinar in partnership with the Network of Jewish Human Services Agencies delving in to how nonprofits with fewer than 500 employees can access $350 billion in SBA funds under the CARES Act. Also featured during the webinar was Steven Woolf, Senior Tax Policy Counsel at the Jewish Federations of America. (The SBA loan application window opened Friday, 4/3 and is on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- COVID-19: Essential Unemployment Insight for LSA Members