Lutheran Services in America provides participants of Strength & Service Series sessions with digital copies of speaker presentations and other resources.
- Webinar recording
- Presentation slides
- Staying Refreshed and Preventing Burnout Handout (provided by Learn to Live)
- Pressures of Caregiving Handout (provided by Learn to Live)
- Taking Care of You Handout (provided by Learn to Live)
- Additional mental health resources provided by Learn to Live
Additional Resource from Concordia Plans
July 15: Cyber Attacks — Are You at Risk?
Additional Resources from Johnson, Kendall & Johnson
Respiratory Protection Program and Guidance Links
- 1910.134 - Respiratory Protection.
- 134 App A - Fit Testing Procedures (Mandatory).
- 134 App B-1 - User Seal Check Procedures (Mandatory).
- 134 App B-2 - Respirator Cleaning Procedures (Mandatory).
- 134 App C - OSHA Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire (Mandatory).
- 134 App D - (Mandatory) Information for Employees Using Respirators When not Required Under Standard.
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Guidance for Nursing Homes
- OSHA Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Covid-19 (Hazard Assessment Info)
- CDC N95 User Seal Checks
Links to Respiratory Protection Fit-Test Training Videos
CDC N95 Optimization
March 25: COVID-19 and Poverty in the U.S.
Research on real-time poverty estimates:
Additional research and case studies:
Impact evaluation work:
Tools recommended by Dr. Cauffield:
- The Wellness Society Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Whole Health Library
Resource from Portico Benefit Services: